Sunday, February 04, 2018

Scott, Facebook, and the Picture

Scott has a cellphone. He has become used to taking my picture shortly after we arrive on campus at UTD. He usually gives me some warning, snaps the pic, and then posts the picture to FB. This week I received no warning. There was simply a flash out of the corner of my eye just after I had sat down and started digging in my computer bag. Thus, the picture below was generated.



The picture generated a lot of amusement over on FB during much of Wednesday and into Thursday. It also generated a couple of questions. The primary one was with regards to the edge of the mural seen on the left side of the picture.

The mural is a painting that goes along for several feet on one wall of the Student Union. It faces as outdoor seating area next door the "The Pub" which is the bar on campus. We both like to sit out there as the open space is somewhat protected from the winds that snake through the multi story buildings on campus and is usually far less crowded than other areas on campus. The picture below shows most of the mural as well as our table and my laptop on the far right side.


No comments: